Sometime back in the hair care department, there was a lot of talk and hype about T444Z hair food, what it does to your hair and scalp etc.
There has also been a lot of claims about it increase hair thickness and growth reducing dandruff and all the other good stuff you would like to get from a hair care product. Question is, how true is this. To find out, i went and got myself a jar to experiment.
A jar is 150 grams and lasted me for approximately 3months. I used it (4Jars)faithfully for a year and ….read on to see what happened! First of all, lets understand what T444z hair food is all about.
What is T444Z?
According to their website, T444Z hair food is a very effective hair product developed from a cocktail of different plant extracts that have proven to address different hair problems including Hair loss, hair line damage, thinning hair, brittle and dry hair, itchy scalp and dry scalp.
- Weight – 150 grams
- Price – Depends on the country. Average €25 – €30
- Smell – Like minty chewing gum
- My rating – 4 stars out of 5 ( Price is abit high for the size.)
- Ingredients – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera callus extract), Caricapapaya (papaya fruit extract), Chamomile Recutita (matricia) oil (German chamomile), Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot oil extract), Ricinus communis (castor oil), Pelargonium Graveolens oil (geranium oil), Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile), Rosa damascena (rose oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary oil), Mentha Piperita (peppermint oil)
Where to get it.
T444Z hair food is NOT sold in local stores as stated in their website. They have agents in different continents who distribute their products. Click here to get the distributor near you. If you live in Germany and environs, get it here.
Who should use T444Z?
This hair food is not only meant for people with hair problems. It can be used by absolutely anyone who would like to improve the quality of their hair. Whether you have natural hair or chemically treated, dreadlocks, braided or open. From children of 2 years plus.
I would however not recommend it for Caucasian hair because a friend of mine tried to use it as hot oil treatment and her hair and scalp was moisturized and shiny but it took her almost a week to completely get rid of the oil.
How to use it.
Depending on your hair needs and problems, it is used in different ways as follows :-
1.Wash your hair and dry it thoroughly
2. Apply T444Z throughout the whole head on the scalp ONLY.
3. Massage the scalp, and you should feel the soothing effect of T444Z
4. Plaiting your hair is highly recommended.
5. Leave gaps within plaits so that you can apply the cream and massage periodically.
6. If you plait your hair leave it for at least 6 or 8 weeks before taking it out.
General hair health improvement
Steps 1 – 6. Apply on your scalp 2-3 times a week the first month then once a week. Massage your scalp for about 2 minutes every time you apply.
Steps 1 – 6 but apply every day on the balding patches and a good massage but make sure you get in the
habit of massaging your scalp for a good 5 min each night. The rest of the head can be applied twice or three times a week.
All the steps 1 – 6 but apply everyday on your problem spot.
Steps 1 – 6 but apply 2 or three times a week for the first 3 weeks massaging well. Fourth or fifth weeks you can apply once or twice a week.
Steps 1 – 6 apply twice or three times a week.
Steps 1 – 6 but apply every morning on your problem spot and twice or three times a week on the rest of your scalp.
Rest your hair as much as possible by keeping it braided for as long as possible. It is recommended to leave the plaits or weave on for 6 to 8 weeks.
What to expect.
At the beginning you may feel tingly from the peppermint. Your scalp may also feel itchy the first week of using it then it cools off.
You should start seeing definite results within two months.Restoration should be complete in the sixth month. (2 to 3 jars should do it)
When i started using this hair food i was skeptical but since i really wanted to know what it was all about, i followed the instructions to the latter.
First of all, i didn’t have any serious hair problems per se, i just wanted length and thickness. I had fresh braids before my first application and left them on for 8 weeks. To be honest, i was surprised.
- Itchiness – The first few days after the first application, my scalp itched but i didn’t give up since the itchiness is expected. Second week the itchiness was gone completely. I applied twice a week the first 4 weeks then once a week the rest of the time.
- Clean scalp – Since i had braids on, the one thing i noticed is that i had a clean scalp with no build up at all, something i never experienced with braids before.
- Softness – Took my braids down and my hair was very soft and easy to detangle. I didn’t need any detangling spray .
- Moisture – My hair was well moisturized and easy to comb.
- Reduced hair loss/breakage – The amount of hair on the comb was reduced to less than a half of what i had before after removing my braids.
- Thickness – My hair felt and looked thicker than before. My friends also noticed that.
- Length – As compared to the normal length i get after removing braids, this time my hair seemed to have gained more length, almost an inch more than i expected.
- General health – Since i experienced these things, i continued the experiment for a year and the general health of my hair improved tremendously that my friends noticed the positive change.
- Absorption – It is very easy to apply due to its soft consistency and is well absorbed into the scalp.
Is it worth it?
For me, it is. I was skeptical at the beginning and thought that the price was exaggerated for that small jar. But i was impressed at what i got out of it.
A little goes a long way. Since i didn’t really have any major hair problem, i used 150grams jar for 3 months.
I used it constantly for a year then on and off because i wanted to try new products. Each time i came back to it, i saw positive changes.
If you have hair issues like dry scalp and dandruff, balding, breakage, thinning hair, hairline issues just to mention a few, you may wanna try this cocktail out. Stick to it and follow instructions for at least three months to see the results.
As i have said time and again, products alone will not give you healthy hair. You have to take good care of your hair inside out too. Eat well and drink a lot of water.
Avoid practices that might be counter-productive like tight and tiny braiding, too much heat styling, cotton head scarfs, hair manipulation just to mention a few.
The time of this experiment, i maintained my hair regimen, the only thing i did differently was that i used only this oil on my scalp. Didn’t use any other product on my scalp.
If you don’t feel like making your own DIY hair cream, this is your best cocktail choice. From the ingredients, it has the most good stuff you need to have great hair, you need just a bit of it at least once a week and you are good to go.
Of course my results may not be like yours. You could have much better results or you could see the results sooner or later than 2 months since we all have different hair issues and probably use it at different intervals.
I hope you enjoyed this review and learned a thing or two about T444Z hair food. Do you have any experience with T444Z or do you have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section or contact me.